Each kit consists of:
- 1 Ã— ECU Connect Vehicle Interface
- 1 Ã— Hardware licence key (dongle)
- 1 Ã— Mini USB cable
NOTE: Ecutek flash license must be purchased if you wish you use the Kit to flash your vehicle.
An ECU Connect Retail Programming Kit functions in exactly the same way as the Retail Programming Kit, enabling end users to flash in a tune file. In addition, it also provides the additional features of ECU Connect when combined with the free ECU Connect app and offers Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
Also allows EcuTek Tuners to remotely tune customer vehicles. The Tuner supplies suitable ROM files to the vehicle owner. The customer can use the kit to program these ROM files into their own vehicle. If any fine tuning is required, the customer can data log the vehicle and send these logs to their EcuTek Tuner,
The ECUs of the following vehicles may be programmed and logged:
- BMW Fseries N55 & S55 from 2011 to 2018 with EWG.
- Ford EcoBoost From 2013 – 2018 Focus RS, Focus ST and Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost
- ProECU Honda Civic 2.0 VTEC Type R & derivatives – K20Z1 to K20Z4
- Subaru DIT 2013 onward including Legacy, Forester XT and WRX models
- Subaru 2004 onward turbocharged petrol vehicles with Electronic Throttle Control (ETC)
- Subaru 2007 onward Subaru flat-four diesel vehicles
- Mitsubishi Diesel 2006 onward including Triton, L200, Shogun, and Challenger models
- Mitsubishi 2008 onward EVO X vehicles
- Mitsubishi 2005 onward Colt CZT & Ralliart (except JDM Colt) and Smart ForFour Brabus
- Mazda 2005 onward 3MPS, 6MPS, CX-7, 8MPV, Axela, MazdaSpeed vehicles with the MZR 2.3 litre turbocharged engine
- Mazda 2015 to 2018 MX-5 / Miata / Eunos 4rd Generation (ND) 1.5 and 2.0 litre SkyActive-G petrol engines
- Mazda Diesel vehicles
- Nissan GTR R35 vehicles. Programming of the Transmission Control Module is also supported.
- Nissan Juke DiG-T
- Nissan 2009 onwards 370Z, including Infinity EX37, G37, M37, Q40, Q50 and Q60.
- Great Wall Steed/Wingle
- Subaru BRZ
- Toyota FT-86/Scion FR-S
- Mazda 2005 onward MX-5 / Miata / Eunos 3rd Generation (NC) 1.8 and 2.0 litre petrol engines
NOTE: flash license is also needed for this product to enable flashing.
There are no reviews yet.